I’m Pat Rosenheim, a.k.a. the PandA Trader.
This Watch List Update will be issued monthly, or as warranted. These results focus more on closed end funds and ETFs than other issues. This will also be the focus on a “go-forward” basis.
Hindsight can be 20/20, foresight not so much.
I can’t always “hit it out of the park”, but below are my targets.
My expectations for the #HYHRD (High Yield High Return Dividend) Portfolio:
I target a minimal annual return on price and NAV (both `10%?) and a minimum 5% dividend yield for income, or total annualized performance of 15% or greater.
I am hitting some of my targets, and regularly harvest and reinvest (or withdraw) gains.
Title of this post is not all-inclusive of securities selected for further scrutiny…
What follows is one of my methods to screen for possible addition to the watch lists, and the one I am currently using;