I’m Pat Rosenheim, a.k.a. the PandA Trader.
I only post for my holdings, but they’re as accurate as I can make them. The symbols are; ARR-B, BBK, BDCL, BDJ, BFK, BGH, BKN, BTA, CEFL, CMU, CSQ, CXE, DFP, DHF, DHY, EAD, EVN, FFC, FHY, FIF, FLC, FMN, FPF, GOF, GUT, HIX, HPF, HPI, HPS, HYB, IQI, IVH, JPC, JPI, JPS, KIO, LDP, LEO, MAV, MFM, MHI, MORL, NAD, NHF, NMZ, NRO, NVG, NZF, OIA, ORC, PDT, PFD, PFO, PHK, PHT, PMF, PML, PMM, PMO, PMX, PSEC, PSF, RA, RFI, RNP, RQI, TICC, TLI, TPZ, & UTF. Quite a list, eh? (70 total issues held; 3 common stocks, 1 Preferred issue, 3 ETNs, and 63 CEFs, of which 23 are tax-free muni CEFs.) Most pay monthly!
All 70 of our holdings have declared their dividends. This is what I’m looking forward to receiving in the next 2 weeks (starting Today).
These are the upcoming declared dividend pay dates and amount(s) expected from each stock (usually projected on the ex-dividend date, or after market close the prior trading day).
These amounts are a compilation from all of our accounts, so while some is taxable, some is tax-deferred, but most is tax-free and/or untaxed. If you check out my Expected dividend spreadsheets you can see how it all breaks down, or you could just read my posts and look at the screenshots (ooooh, pretty pictures!).
- April dividend dates
- 17 – CSQ $24.38 FHY $6.21 FIF $0.87 FPF $32.34
- 20 – EVN $0.58 PSEC $33.33
- 21 – BDCL $8.78 CEFL $3.56 GUT $15.45 MORL $9.87
- 25 – DHY $37.39
- 27 – ARRPRB $57.42 RA $41.51
- 28 – BDJ $4.68 CMU $1.84 CXE $3.05 DFP $11.20 DHF $60.95 FFC $17.28 FLC $11.04 GOF $41.74 HPF $17.08 HPI $17.00 HPS $17.23 HYB $0.32 IQI $1.06 IVH $8.40 KIO $15.00 LDP $32.29 LEO $0.39 MAV $3.14 MFM $3.48 MHI $3.62 NHF $0.87 NRO $11.72 OIA $0.46 PDT $4.29 PFD $21.74 PFO $17.37 PHT $36.79 PSF $34.45 RFI $10.00 RNP $9.92 RQI $9.60 TPZ $0.55 UTF $10.05 interest $
- May dividend dates
- 1 – BBK $0.41 BFK $0.47 BGH $31.35 BKN $0.36 BTA $0.59 EAD $27.94 FMN $0.66 HIX $21.79 JPC $53.29 JPI $18.51 JPS $26.84 NAD $0.69 NMZ $4.03 NVG $0.63 NZF $0.66 PHK $189.90 PMF $0.84 PML $0.53 PMM $0.34 PMO $0.64 PMX $0.37 TLI $0.46
That’s over $1,000.00, and it covers 68 of our 70 holdings (BDCL pays quarterly). ORC pays monthly on the 10th next month, and TICC pays quarterly in June. We also get a pittance from interest (dividends?) on the cash in our accounts held in a Money Market Fund.
Actual estimated monthly income is over $1,200.00 per month on about $162,000.00 invested.
This amount should gradually increase as I slowly add to our positions each week.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND REMEMBER THIS!
I’m not telling anyone to buy anything or giving anyone any advice, because that’s illegal. You see, I have no letters after my name, like RIA, CFA, etc. I SIMPLY DO NOT GIVE ADVICE. I only tell (and show!) what I do. You, like me, are all alone in this.
And remember, always do your own due diligence!