I’m Pat Rosenheim, a.k.a. the PandA Trader.
This is the regular posting of the review of “Expected dividends and current holdings” of the #HYHRD portfolio.
The spreadsheet for each individual account is now found on my Google sheets.
I only post for my holdings, but they’re as accurate as I can make them. The symbols are; AGD, ARCC, ARR, AWP, BGH, BST, BXMX, CLM, CRF, CSQ, DIAX, DNP, ECC, FLC, FTF, GAIN, GLOP, GOF, HTD, IFN, IIF, JPC, JPI, KIO, KRP, LDP, LGI, LOAN, LOR, MAIN, MITT, NEWT, NHF, NRO, NRZ, NVG, NZF, OIA, OXLC, PCI, PDI, PDT, PFO, PHK, PHT, PMF, PML, PSF, QQQX, RA, RCKY, RFI, RNP, SAR, SPXX, STK, TPZ, UTF, & UTG. Quite a list, eh? (59 total issues held; 12 common stocks and 47 CEFs, of which 5 are tax-free muni CEFs.) Most pay monthly! Only ARCC, BXMX, DIAX, GLOP, IFN, KRP, LOAN, MITT, NEWT, NRZ, QQQX, RCKY, SAR, SPXX, & STK pay quarterly. IIF pays semi-annually.
This post examines recent & upcoming dividends and current holdings.
(This is where I double-check ex-dividend dates & amounts as well as dividend pay dates & amounts for the next 2 weeks.)
For all of our total shares, the Yearly Estimated Dividends from the currently held position(s) across the HYHRD portfolio are $23,245.01/year. This figure is taken from the “Div” tab. The dollar amount(s) invested in position(s) are shown on each account’s page. The YIELD is also shown on those pages. This does NOT consider capital gain/loss, nor does it consider accumulated dividends. Do your homework and do your own due diligence! YMMV!
These are declared ex-dividend dates with amount per share and expected dividends for the last two weeks (to double-check amounts, etc.) and the next couple of weeks (no amount means ex-dividend date is in the future and/or no dividend was earned yet);
- 27 dividend-ARR $3.35 (already paid)
- 28 dividend-AGD $2.76 AWP $3.26 (already paid)
- 29 ex-dividend-DNP $0.065 FTF $0.091 RCKY $0.12 (already projected)
- 30 dividend-BST $5.51 CLM $728.21 CRF $701.79 ECC $198.30 FLC $7.16 GAIN $21.33 GOF $1.09 HTD $2.11 KIO $2.11 LDP $17.82 NHF $6.08 NRO $5.99 OIA $1.85 OXLC $431.90 PDT $4.64 PFO $16.89 PHT $9.90 PSF $20.01 RFI $4.57 RNP $10.31 TPZ $3.25 UTF $19.14 UTG $2.42 (already paid)
- 3 dividend-BGH $8.54 JPC $6.34 JPI $10.11 NVG $1.68 NZF $2.04 PCI $10.05 PDI $5.63 PHK $122.34 PMF $1.72 PML $2.88 (already paid)
- 4 dividend-interest $0.01 (already paid)
- 5 ex-dividend-GAIN $0.06 (special) (already projected)
- 7 dividend-GAIN $0.05 interest $0.29 (already paid)
- 10 dividend-DNP $0.12 (already paid)
- 11 ex-dividend-LGI $0.1156 (LTCG) $1.2251 (STCG) $0.0964 LOR $0.07409 (already projected)
- 12 ex-dividend-ECC $0.20 HTD $0.138 (LTCG) $0.4051 PCI $0.164063 PDI $0.2205 PDT $0.0975 (LTCG) $0.0342 PHK $0.080699 PHT $0.065 PMF $0.05967 PML $0.065 (already projected)
- 13 ex-dividend-ARCC $0.39 BXMX $0.245 CLM $0.2365 CRF $0.2301 CSQ $0.0825 DIAX $0.31 GOF $0.1821 JPC $0.061 JPI $0.1355 KIO $0.125 NVG $0.0655 (LTCG) $0.0275 NZF $0.066 OIA $0.0328 QQQX $0.42 SPXX $0.28 (already projected)
- 14 dividend-FTF $254.44 GAIN $18.83 (special) MAIN $9.93 RCKY $3.99 (already paid)
- 14 ex-dividend-ARR $0.19 BST $0.15 (LTCG) $0.080278 NRO $0.04 PCI (NII) $0.35 PDI (NII) $0.50 SAR $0.53 STK (STCG) $0.1026 (LTCG) $0.5495 (already projected)
- 17 ex-dividend-MAIN $0.275 (special) NEWT $0.50 UTG $0.17 (already projected)
- 18 ex-dividend-LDP $0.156 PSF $0.172 RA $0.199 RFI $0.08 RNP $0.124 UTF $0.155
- 19 ex-dividend-BGH $0.1482 GAIN $0.068
- 20 dividend-CSQ $21.78 HTD $2.07 (LTCG) $6.08 PDT $4.58 (LTCG) $1.61 PHT $9.95
- 20 ex-dividend-FLC $0.119 IIF $3.824718 NHF $0.20 PFO $0.066
- 21 dividend-LGI $1,130.27 LOR $7.41 PCI (NII) $21.35 PDI (NII) $12.50
- 21 ex-dividend-OXLC $0.135 TPZ $0.125
- 27 dividend-ARR $3.23 MAIN $13.75 (special) RA $
- 28 dividend-ARCC $37.83 NEWT $88.00
- 28 ex-dividend-AGD $0.065 AWP $0.05 DNP $0.065 IFN $0.62 LOAN $0.12 MAIN $0.195 MITT $0.50
Presented differently, these are ex-dividend dates for the next 7 days and dividend dates and amount for the next 7 days or until EOM, whichever comes first. These screen shots are from the TDM Dividend and Investment Tracking Software program that I use. All of these dates are pulled into the program automatically. I don’t have to search different sites any more, and reconcile which of them may be right. This program does it all. All I do is input my buys and sells and my dividends are calculated automatically. In the rare case where the calculated dividend doesn’t match the actual dividend received, it is usually due to the broker miscalculating, and then it’s usually in my favor! I’m not going to complain to them that they’re giving me too much money!
Here’s the TDM ex-dividend list for the next 7 days;
Here’s the TDM projected dividends for the next 7 days;
Mr. Market may have different ideas than you or I, so it’s always a good idea to at least have a look each day.
Part of the cash in our accounts may be withdrawn each month on an ‘as needed’ basis. I will retain some of the cash in each account for further investing. I plan on keeping enough free cash in the accounts at all times to last for 3 months of investing, adjusting amount(s) invested and/or withdrawn as necessary. This includes accumulated dividends only, and cash added to the taxable joint brokerage account. That plan has changed. All dividends are now re-invested.
Again, to see our current holdings;
Just click here (will open in a new window).
PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND REMEMBER THIS!
I’m not telling anyone to buy anything or giving anyone any advice, because that’s illegal. You see, I have no letters after my name, like RIA, CFA, etc. I SIMPLY DO NOT GIVE ADVICE. I only tell (and show!) what I do. You, like me, are all alone in this.
And remember, always do your own due diligence!