I’m Pat Rosenheim, a.k.a. the PandA Trader.
This is the regular posting of the review of “Expected dividends and current holdings” of the #HYHRD portfolio.
The spreadsheet for each individual account is now found on my Google sheets.
I made some conditional formatting changes to the Google sheets, so let’s take a look at each account tab (PandA, RothP, RothA, & IRAP) (screenshots are current as of May 12, 2019);
I’ll only point this out once, and it’s only for the the first 3 accounts now; for each of these accounts on the far left you can see the rank of Total Return, and the on the right after the column marked Annualized there are columns for Rank by % +/-, Rank by Annualized (which is the same as the TR column on the far left), Rank by YOC, Rank by Ann. Div., and Size Rank. The last column just repeats the symbols on the left. Now obviously these just relate to the symbols held within each account, whereas on the Port. and Div. tabs the conditional formatting relates to the portfolio as a whole.
No conditional formatting changes here, just included the screenshot for completeness.
I only post for my holdings, but they’re as accurate as I can make them. The symbols are; ABR, AGD, ARCC, AWP, BFK, BGH, BSD, BST, BXMX, CSQ, DIAX, DNP, ECC, FLC, FREL, FTF, GAIN, GOF, HTD, HYG, IGN, IYLD, JLS, JQC, LDP, LGI, LOR, MAIN, MHD, NEWT, NRO, NVG, NZF, OIA, OXLC, PCI, PDI, PDT, PFO, PHK, PHT, PMF, PML, PSF, RFI, RNP, SACH, TPZ, UTF, UTG, & VPV. Quite a list, eh? (51 total issues held; 6 common stocks, 4 ETFs, and 41 CEFs, of which 9 are tax-free muni CEFs.) Most pay monthly! Only ABR, ARCC, BXMX, DIAX, FREL, IGN, NEWT, & SACH pay quarterly.
This post examines recent & upcoming dividends and current holdings.
(This is where I double-check ex-dividend dates & amounts as well as dividend pay dates & amounts for the next 2 weeks.)
For all of our total shares, the Yearly Estimated Dividends from the currently held position(s) across the HYHRD portfolio are $13,880.02/year. This figure is taken from the “Div” tab. The dollar amount(s) invested in position(s) are shown on each account’s page. The YIELD is also shown on those pages. This does NOT consider capital gain/loss, nor does it consider accumulated dividends. Do your homework and do your own due diligence! YMMV!
These are declared ex-dividend dates with amount per share and expected dividends for the last few weeks (to double-check amounts, etc.) and the next couple of weeks (no amount means ex-dividend date is in the future and/or no dividend was earned yet);
- 29 ex-dividend-DNP $0.065 FTF $0.0871 (already projected)
- 30 dividend-AGD $15.77 AWP $3.22 BST $5.45 ECC $126.90 FLC $7.03 GAIN $48.96 GOF $37.15 HTD $5.54 LDP $18.15 MITT $80.00 NRO $22.42 OIA $5.98 OXLC $14.23 PDT $4.64 PFO $8.65 PHT $32.29 PSF $20.05 RFI $4.65 RNP $10.49 TPZ $3.30 UTF $32.00 UTG $17.07 (already paid)
- 1 dividend-BGH $29.66 $JQC $147.49 NVG $2.92 NZF $3.08 PCI $26.79 PDI $5.60 PHK $49.50 PMF $3.21 PML $3.83 (already paid)
- 2 ex-dividend-IYLD $0.049853 (already projected)
- 8 dividend-IYLD $1.10 (already paid)
- 10 dividend-DNP $0.12 (already paid)
- 10 ex-dividend-CSQ $0.0825 ECC $0.20 HTD $0.138 LGI $0.08879 LOR $0.05799 PCI $0.164063 PDI $0.2205 PDT $0.0975 PHK $0.061331 PMF $0.05967 PML $0.065 (already projected)
- 14 ex-dividend-BFK $0.0585 BSD $0.0575 BST $0.15 GOF $0.1821 JLS $0.1135 JQC $0.1035 LDP $0.156 MHD $0.0675 NRO $0.04 NVG $0.0655 NZF $0.066 OIA $0.0328 PSF $0.172 RFI $0.08 RNP $0.124 UTF $0.155 VPV $0.0535 (already projected)
- 15 dividend-FTF $0.49 MAIN $9.93 (already paid)
- 15 ex-dividend-PHT $0.0675 (already projected)
- 17 ex-dividend-MAIN $0.20 (already projected)
- 20 dividend-CSQ $24.69 (already paid)
- 20 ex-dividend-UTG $0.17 (already projected)
- 21 ex-dividend-AGD $0.065 AWP $0.05 BGH $0.1482 GAIN $0.068 (already projected)
- 22 ex-dividend-ABR $0.28 FLC $0.115 PFO $0.0625 (already projected)
- 23 dividend-LGI $45.73 LOR $5.93 (already paid)
- 23 ex-dividend-OXLC $0.135 TPZ $0.125 (already projected)
- 30 ex-dividend-DNP $0.065 FTF $0.0873 (already projected)
- 31 dividend-ABR $351.20 AGD $15.77 AWP $3.22 BST $5.47 ECC $101.46 FLC $7.03 GAIN $48.96 GOF $37.52 HTD $7.78 LDP $18.27 NRO $22.61 OIA $5.98 OXLC $132.81 PDT $4.66 PFO $8.65 PHT $25.78 PSF $20.05 RFI $4.68 RNP $10.56 TPZ $3.30 UTF $32.20 UTG $10.52 VPV $1.66 (already paid)
- 3 dividend-BFK $1.70 BGH $29.90 BSD $1.71 JLS $1.82 JQC $116.54 MHD $1.62 NVG $4.63 NZF $3.49 PCI $26.79 PDI $5.63 PHK $59.54 PMF $9.90 PML $11.06 (already paid)
- 3 ex-dividend-HYG $0.3859 (already projected)
- 4 ex-dividend-GAIN $0.09 (supplemental) IYLD $0.051359 (already projected)
- 7 dividend-HYG $0.77 (already paid)
- 10 dividend-DNP $2.39 IYLD $1.44 (already paid)
- 11 ex-dividend-ECC $0.20 LGI $0.08879 LOR $0.05799 (already projected)
- 12 ex-dividend-HTD $0.138 PCI $0.164063 PDI $0.2205 PDT $0.0975 PHK $0.061331 PMF $0.05967 PML $0.065 (already projected)
- 13 ex-dividend-ARCC $0.40 (special) $0.02 BFK $0.0585 BSD $0.057 BST $0.15 BXMX $0.2325 CSQ $0.0825 DIAX $0.295 GOF $0.1821 JLS $0.1135 JQC $0.1035 MHD $0.0675 NEWT $0.46 NRO $0.04 NVG $0.0655 NZF $0.066 OIA $0.0328 VPV $0.0535 (already projected)
- 14 dividend-FTF $0.49 GAIN $65.19 (supplemental) MAIN $22.13 (already paid)
- 17 ex-dividend-MAIN $0.25 (supplemental) UTG $0.17 (already projected)
- 18 ex-dividend-GAIN $0.068 LDP $0.156 PSF $0.172 RFI $0.08 RNP $0.124 UTF $0.155
- 19 ex-dividend-BGH $0.1482
- 20 dividend-CSQ $24.85
- 20 ex-dividend-AGD $0.065 AWP $0.05 FLC $0.115 OXLC $0.135 PFO $0.0625 TPZ $0.125
- 24 dividend-LGI $37.11 LOR $5.96
- 25 dividend-MAIN $27.66 (supplemental)
- 27 ex-dividend-DNP $0.065 MAIN $0.205
- 28 dividend-AGD $ ARCC $49.76 (special) $2.48 AWP $ BST $5.50 ECC $102.72 FLC $ GAIN $ GOF $37.87 HTD $7.83 LDP $ NEWT $103.46 NRO $22.79 OIA $6.00 OXLC $ PDT $ PFO $ PSF $ RFI $ RNP $ TPZ $ UTF $ UTG $10.58 VPV $1.67
Presented differently, these are ex-dividend dates for the next 7 days and dividend dates and amount for the next 7 days or until EOM, whichever comes first. These screen shots are from the TDM Dividend and Investment Tracking Software program that I use. All of these dates are pulled into the program automatically. I don’t have to search different sites any more, and reconcile which of them may be right. This program does it all. All I do is input my buys and sells and my dividends are calculated automatically. In the rare case where the calculated dividend doesn’t match the actual dividend received, it is usually due to the broker miscalculating, and then it’s usually in my favor! I’m not going to complain to them that they’re giving me too much money!
Here’s the TDM ex-dividend list for the next 7 days;
Here’s the TDM projected dividends for the next 7 days;
Mr. Market may have different ideas than you or I, so it’s always a good idea to at least have a look each day.
Part of the cash in our accounts may be withdrawn each month on an ‘as needed’ basis. I will retain some of the cash in each account for further investing. I plan on keeping enough free cash in the accounts at all times to last for 3 months of investing, adjusting amount(s) invested and/or withdrawn as necessary. This includes accumulated dividends only, and cash added to the taxable joint brokerage account. That plan has changed. All dividends are now re-invested.
Again, to see our current holdings;
Just click here (will open in a new window).
PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND REMEMBER THIS!
I’m not telling anyone to buy anything or giving anyone any advice, because that’s illegal. You see, I have no letters after my name, like RIA, CFA, etc. I SIMPLY DO NOT GIVE ADVICE. I only tell (and show!) what I do. You, like me, are all alone in this.
And remember, always do your own due diligence!